~SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW~.
Friday, August 11, 2006
title:{a suck day}

I am feeling really sucks now...Super unhappy about it...Today actually started good as i woke up knowing that i would know the result and captain's ball tournament.Then it started raining after the first match.I played really sucks also coz i cant defend.Then after the rain, we went to bath and eat.We even went to library and watch movie.The most unhappy thing happened.It really sucks man.I called my dad to ask him whether he could pick me up.In the end he told me things that i dun wan to noe abt it.Ok..Im super sad abt it now.Forget it...When it's not meant to be it will never.

7:37 PM;

N {THE PRETTY ONE}

Felicia Lam
18++
snowsummer88@hotmail
Taurus
School of health Science(Nursing)


N {ATTRIBUTE}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {WANTS}

+Nursing Shoe
+Eat Gelare
+Eat Fish and Co.
+Jumper
+Eat Secret Recipe

N {LINKS}

Ayuni
Muhaimin
Meimei
Nadeera
Nadiah
Aishah
Hidayah
Hartini
Taufiq



N {TAG}



N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com