Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Friday, February 16, 2007
title:{
bloggin day!!}
Ok..it's been long since i blog..Haha..Ok..today im damn happy because we finally went to west coast to eat prata!!Yays..haha..I have been nagging at the gang to go and eat at west coast since long long ago..haha..And finally, exams ended..haha..Yays.. Okay..Last saturday, me and ayuni went to study and we took alot alot of pictures..haha..okay..see some of the photos..
okay..hehe..let me start toking abt my days starting from this week...
Monday
We went to jurong east library to study..Haha..It's really a good place to study..Okay.. i cant remb..haha..so i went to see min's blog for reference..haha..Okay..then went to imm and then finally home..
Picture taken in IMM sakura
Tuesday
Okay..i cant remember wad i did..haha..I think either i went to study or im sleeping at home..haha..
Wednesday
It's valentine's day!!Haha..even though i dun have anyone, im very happy that we have a tradition which is exchanging of presents..I have a note book from karen, rose from ayuni and one toy flower from muhaimin..haha..Nice nice..I love all the presents!!Haha..Although the day ended very fast, I had alot of fun!!Hehe..Then i went home earlier than anyone..Then abt 9 plus, my mum came home..Haha..she still asked me why i didnt went to celebrate Valentine's day..haha..Then she was washing the clothes and toking to me..i cant find a vase so i asked her whether could i put into a cup..She said no and asked me to put into a medicine bottle..Sad..Hehe..Then i wanted to revive the rose..But one of it the stalk broke..So i scotch tape it..Haha..And placed them in the medicine bottle with water..
Thursday
We went to study at jurong east agn and this time im really pissed off with the ppl that keep making noise over there..I was trying hard to study our last paper-PAS then suddenly came this group of ppl..wa seh..like their house like that la..Giggle like no one business..Hehe..although we also giggle and laughed but did not laugh as loud as them..Their laughter is like people from the first level also can hear la..Stupid..Then ayuni was pissed also..Haha..Then we went home after that and im damn tired and went to sleep..haha..Then when i woke up i went to find some food..Then i found out my rose has been shortened!!My mum go cut away the stalk..Sad..Then left the short rose in the medicine bottle..Hehe..
Friday
Okay..End of exam!!Im so damn excited abt chinese new yr becoz this year my whole family members would be gathering in my cousin house and eat there..Hopefully can catch a movie..Yays..Like last yr like that..I love it..Hehe..Okay..I wanna watch alot alot of movies..Haha..Got ghost rider, epic movie, norbit, dream girl, seducing mr perfect and cyborg something one..i cant remb the name coz too long..haha..ok..omg!!It's been a long time since we gather together since my grandmother passed away..Okay..Juz now when blogging ny mum asked me to throw somethings..It's my grandmother stuff..Okay..Im abit sad abt it..But it's time to let go also..Okay!!I really hope during the one month break i can go for a holiday..I really need a holiday to forget all the unhappy stuffs..Hehe..Okay..Shall update my adventure soon..will take alot alot of pictures during the gathering..Yays!!!So happy advanced new yr to everyone!! Peace =)
These are the photos we taken during our study trips =)
10:52 PM;
N
{THE PRETTY ONE}
Felicia Lam
18++
snowsummer88@hotmail
Taurus
School of health Science(Nursing)
N
{ATTRIBUTE}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{WANTS}
+Nursing Shoe
+Eat Gelare
+Eat Fish and Co.
+Jumper
+Eat Secret Recipe
N
{LINKS}
Ayuni
Muhaimin
Meimei
Nadeera
Nadiah
Aishah
Hidayah
Hartini
Taufiq
N
{TAG}
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com