Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
title:{
Blog blog}
Okay, it has been long since i last blogged. hehe.. im sure no one would read my blog and i shall treat it as my diary now... Hopefully =) Okay. i felt that life has been very short and it's really time to treasure the people around you. One day when you happen to meet ur long lost friend, talk to them or at least say a goodbye. now i have regreted for not doing so. I remembered attending my friend's funeral and everyone there is crying. I tried to control but in the end i could not hold back the tears. Okay. I shall stop toking abt it. I would now treasure more of my frens around and im really glad to have them around since i first entered the poly.
Exams have ended and i hope i really can pass them. Next week we are going for our attachment! Yays..i cant wait to go.hehe.I wan to eat the food there and get to experience in my future work place.Oh yeah. I wan a volkswagen beetle too. Before that, i hope to get my license real soon.I have been watching some korean shows now and is quite nice. =)
Okay. random photos for the past
waiting to watch movie
Karen want to sleep on ayuni breast =)
OMG. wad is karen doing?Hehe.
Okay =) I had alot of fun today at botanic garden and is the first time i went there. Hehe... See things that i have never seen before like swan in real life.Okay. I shall stop revealing my stupidness. Haha. and stupid me. my stupid butt broke my hp LCD screen.. . Tmr shall meet up my sec sch frens =)
Bye diary
12:35 AM;
N
{THE PRETTY ONE}
Felicia Lam
18++
snowsummer88@hotmail
Taurus
School of health Science(Nursing)
N
{ATTRIBUTE}
Layout
RAHH;{
/designer
}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{
/font
}
N
{WANTS}
+Nursing Shoe
+Eat Gelare
+Eat Fish and Co.
+Jumper
+Eat Secret Recipe
N
{LINKS}
Ayuni
Muhaimin
Meimei
Nadeera
Nadiah
Aishah
Hidayah
Hartini
Taufiq
N
{TAG}
N
{DEMENTI}
its a free country(:
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com