~SOMWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW~.
Sunday, December 09, 2007
title:{Korea!!}


omg..Korea is damn fun man..I love korea!!!Hehe...Actually dont even feel like coming back..Okay..i shall save money and go there again..Haha..Korea wait for me!When i was there, i learnt alot about their culture and when im back to the hotel, i keep switching to their mtv and watch the video..One of the video i saw is by this boyband

Choshinsung/Supernova

They are damn cool la, their dance..I kept watching..Hehe..The link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ICVYTjnx9o&feature=related

All of them are super tall..Haha..ok..back to korea..my greatest regret is not eating their roadside stalls because i dont have enough time and i fall while skiing..OMG..hehe..I almost get to see huge amount of snow because the tour guide told us to stay awake and see but in the end i fell asleep..My mum saw it!So sad..I didnt get to see..Until next morning then i saw huge pile of snow on the floor =( nvm..at least i get to see snow on the floor..Hehe..Okay..i cant upload the images..haha..ok..have to enjoy my holi before i start work.. =)


9:45 PM;

N {THE PRETTY ONE}

Felicia Lam
18++
snowsummer88@hotmail
Taurus
School of health Science(Nursing)


N {ATTRIBUTE}

Layout
RAHH;{/designer}
CACP.CSGBB.MASEXY.JENKINS2.0.{/font}



N {WANTS}

+Nursing Shoe
+Eat Gelare
+Eat Fish and Co.
+Jumper
+Eat Secret Recipe

N {LINKS}

Ayuni
Muhaimin
Meimei
Nadeera
Nadiah
Aishah
Hidayah
Hartini
Taufiq



N {TAG}



N {DEMENTI}

its a free country(:





Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com